- Once logged in to the backend property editor, your properties VMD has created for you will be on the left side bar.
- If you are not on the property you would like, you can click on the property you want to go to.
- If you do not see this at first, click on Manage Properties and it will bring you to your properties.
- On the right side you will see Edit Property. Use the drop down menu and click the Docs & Floor Plans tab.
- Once there, switch to the Floor Plans tab at the top of the page.
- From there, you can upload the floor plan at the top of the page.
- You can also edit the current floor plans on the site such as adding hotspots, changing an updated level or rearranging the order of the levels by dragging and dropping them.
- To edit the title of a level or upload a new file of a level, you would hit Edit. Once you have made the necessary adjustment(s), you would hit Save on the bottom left.
- If you would like to update a current hotspot, click Add Hotspots. You can also change the color of the spots here.
- If you would like to add a hotspot, hit Add Hotspots. This will bring up the photo gallery of images and you can drag and drop them onto the floor plan. Once they have been added, you can move the spot to the exact location you wish to display it.
- If you just need to move a current spot on the floor plan, then just click and drag it to the desired location.
- If you would like to add a description to the hot spot, select the hotspot and at the bottom the option to Edit Description will pop up.
- If you would like to delete a hotspot, place your mouse over the hotspot you wish to delete and then on the bottom of the screen an image will appear and to the right there is a trash bin to hit.
- Note that the images in red are the hotspots already placed on the interactive.
- Lastly, if you made any changes, always make sure to save at the top when you are done.
Article is closed for comments.