- Once logged in to the backend property editor, your properties VMD has created for you will be on the left side bar.
- If you are not on the property you would like, you can click on the property you want to go to.
- If you do not see this at first, click on manage properties and it will bring you to your properties.
- On the right side you will see edit property. Use the drop down menu and click Lead Collection tab
- Once there, you would change the status from Disabled to Enabled. The Lead Collection option below is used to help convert more visitors.
- After you have enabled the lead collection, you can select the method in which you would like it to appear:
- exit intent- the pop-up will appear as the viewer goes to leave the site
- timed- after a certain about of the the pop-up would open up for the viewer to fill out
- click to view price- the pop-up will appear when the viewer clicks to view the price
- forced registration- the viewer will need to fill out the pop-up information in order to end the site.
- Once you have selected a method, hit save.
- Keep in mind you can change this at anytime by going to edit settings in the Method box
- You are also able to change the image display by selecting Change Image in the upper left of the photo that is defaulted
- You are also able to adjust the text displayed in the pop up by going to Change Text and Form
- You can funnel leads to your team by selecting the Advanced tab on the left tool bar and adding your team members' emails to the Lead Distribution list
- Lastly, if you made any changes, always make sure to save at the top when you are done.