- Once logged in to the backend property editor, your properties VMD has created for you will be on the left side bar.
- If you are not on the property you would like, you can click on the property you want to go to.
- If you do not see this at first, click on Manage Properties and it will bring you to your properties.
- On the right side you will see Edit Property. Use the drop down menu and click the Details tab.
- Here you can adjust the details you would like displayed on the site such as property title, description, amenities, general info (beds/baths) and more.
- You can change the status of your listing to Coming Soon, Sold, or a custom status.
- You can also add in-person open house dates to be displayed on the site.
- There is also an option to add a custom disclaimer. In the custom disclaimer, you can also add the Equal Housing and Housing logo.
- Lastly, if you made any changes, always make sure to save at the top when you are done.