- Once logged in to the backend property editor, your properties VMD has created for you will be on the left side bar.
- If you are not on the property you would like, you can click on the property you want to go to.
- If you do not see this at first, click on Manage Properties and it will bring you to your properties.
- On the right side you will see Edit Property. Use the drop down menu and click Theme.
- Once there, select Change Theme.
- A window with over 15 different themes to choose from will appear and you can select which one you like best.
- you can change the theme at any time
- the theme is automatically updated on both the branded and unbranded
- If you would like to set a specific default them for all the property websites VMD creates, send us an email and we can update your profile.
- Lastly, if you made any changes, always make sure to save at the top when you are done.