- Once logged in to the backend property editor, your properties VMD has created for you will be on the left side bar.
- If you are not on the property you would like, you can click on the property you want to go to.
- If you do not see this at first, click on Manage Properties and it will bring you to your properties.
- On the right side you will see Edit Property, use the edit property drop down menu on the right side and click on Photo Gallery.
- Once in the photo gallery view you can drag and drop photos you want to add. Scroll down to view the gallery of photos that are on the website.
- If you click the gear button on the upper right corner of each photo, you can hide, rotate or delete the image entirely.
- deleting the image will remove it entirely from the website.
- hiding the image will just hide the image from the photo gallery.
- To rearrange the images, click and drag photos around to place them in order.
- You can also click the heart to favorite a photo on the upper left hand corner.
- At the top you have gallery options and you can choose different ways to sort the photos and you can turn on/off the virtual tour. The virtual tour is the slide show of photos displayed on the property site
- If you choose to delete multiple photos, you can click bulk delete, then click the photos you want to delete.
- You can also add a description to the bottom of each photo.
- Lastly, if you made any changes, always make sure to save at the top when you are done.