All of our photographers are FAA certified and we follow FAA regulations when shooting. There are some areas that our drone photographers can't shoot due to FAA rules. These areas include:
- Locations within 5 miles of an airport
- Locations that have been "flagged" during a Presidential visit (For instance, if the President is in Bedminster then areas within 5 miles are considered "flagged" areas and drones are grounded)
- We cannot fly a drone over a school (elementary, middle, high schools)
- Areas that have frequent flight paths (specifically helicopters within NYC)
- The drone must have an altitude lower than 400ft.
If we find that our drone is grounded for any of the reasons above, then we will cancel/reschedule (depending on the reason) at no additional cost to you.