Due to the distances that our photographers travel, we do not offer complimentary reshoots. You have up to 24 hours before your appointment to reschedule without any rebooking/cancelation fees. While we will not automatically cancel your shoot due to inclement weather, we have listed some guidelines below for rebooking.
When to reschedule:
- Forecast is for heavy rain during your shoot
- Forecast is for ANY precipitation during an aerial photography shoot
- Fog is forecasted (it is very difficult to place a "natural" blue sky in the exterior photo when it is foggy out)
- Rain is forecasted and your property has dark features and decor
- Snow is forecasted (we shoot in multiple exposures and the snow could cause the exteriors to look "spotty" and not ideal)
Photos should be okay:
- Cloudy/overcast day with no precipitation in the forecast - this is the best time to shoot! Lighting is ideal and we can always add blue skies as an enhancement.
Note: VMD will reschedule a shoot if the weather is deemed "unsafe" for our field operators to travel to your listing. Rebooking/cancelation fees will be waived during these circumstances.
Article is closed for comments.